Zypper forgets trusted keys
Simon Heimbach
2014-09-26 14:20:20 UTC
Hello altogether!

For some time, I noticed on several opensuse installs that I have to confirm
the signatures of software repositories when launching Yast/Software or
Zypper. Indeed, the auto-update via Apper often fails due to this problem.

I always choose "trust always" (in german "(i)mmer vertrauen") in hope that
zypper doesn't lock again due to unknown signatures. But soon these keys are
forgotten again and I have to "retrust" the same keys.

I have some OBS projects includes, so do these keys change in OBS when a
developer commits new software? Is this behavior intended? Am I doing
something wrong?

Thank you!
Simon