Spotify client on OpenSUSE
Pablo Dotro
2014-10-19 20:55:41 UTC
Greetings!

Has anyone managed to install the native Spotify client for Linux on
OpenSUSE?
I used it in the past, but always with ubuntu-derived distros (using
https://www.spotify.com/download/previews/).
Best regards,
--
Pablo M. Dotro
***@df.uba.ar
Brandon Vincent
2014-10-20 13:43:24 UTC
Post by Pablo Dotro
Has anyone managed to install the native Spotify client for Linux on
OpenSUSE?
In the past, I've just unarchived the *.deb and used the
LD_LIBRARY_PATH environment variable to point to a directory of
symbolic links for any missing libraries that may have different names
in OpenSUSE.

Brandon Vincent
John Andersen
2014-10-20 18:22:49 UTC