automatic KDE configuration ?
Per Jessen
2014-10-18 17:08:00 UTC
Final question - this click-and-point stuff is okay, but how do I do
this config with a script (hopefully to be called by autoyast at some
point). I'm sure there must be an underlying xml file somewhere.
I need to configure KDE / a KDE plugin (libreoffice tooltip) to show the
right values in tooltips in Dolphin. I want to do this during
installation with a script. (with the intent of doing it with autoyast
at a later date). I suspect it can be accomplished by editing an XML
file somewhere, can someone tell me where?
--
Per Jessen, Zürich (15.9°C)